We are accepting applications for U.S. individuals.
Note: We are currently unable to accept applications from US student visa holders.
You can open an account on start.ledgerx.com! The application is easy and only takes 5 minutes. Applications are generally approved within 24 hours.
LedgerX customers are required to provide a document that reflects the United States residence, including a driver's license, state ID, passport, passport card or permanent resident card.
- Full name
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Address details
- ID document
- Social Security Number (SSN)
We are currently accepting applications for companies in the following jurisdictions:
- United States (US)
- Cayman Islands
- British Virgin Islands (BVI)
- Entities wholly owned or managed by a United States entity/individual
- National Futures Association (NFA) registered entity/individual
Documents required for the company application:
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Organizational Documents such as LLC Operating or Partnership Agreement and Registration Certificate, Certificate of Incorporation and Bylaws, or other organizational documents
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policy. If your entity does not need an AML letter because it does not accept outside funds, please upload a signed document with this statement.
- Beneficial Owner IDs
- Legal Entity Identifier (can request from https://lei.bloomberg.com/ and it generally takes less than 24 hours). We are required to obtain this for regulatory reporting
Start your company application here.
We do not support self-directed IRA accounts or trust accounts right now. We hope to accept self-directed IRAs and trusts in the future.