Institutional accounts on FTX US Derivatives must qualify as Eligible Contract Participants (ECPs). Negotiated block trading and options portfolio netting is only available to institutional accounts.
You can open an institutional account at start.ledgerx.com. After confirming your email and entering your contact information, you will be asked if you qualify for block trading on FTX US Derivatives. Click "yes," select your ECP status and continue.
Institutional accounts on FTX US Derivatives must qualify as an Eligible Contract Participant (ECP).
Participants can qualify as an ECP in a number of ways, such as meeting a net asset requirement: net assets exceeding $1 million for entity accounts hedging risk or $5 million for individual investors if hedging risk. If you qualify to be an ECP and are interested in learning more, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or start your application today on start.ledgerx.com.
The definition of "Eligible Contract Participant" (ECP) is found in Section 1a(18) of the CEA (7 U.S.C. § 1a(18)).
You can read more details on portfolio netting here.
Add/Edit users on the fly under the account settings tab of your profile.
1. Sign in to your FTX US Derivatives account and navigate to the "account settings" section. This can be found on the left-hand pane of your dashboard.
2. Add users on an ad hoc basic and customize permission levels specific to each user. View specifics on user permissions and roles.
3. Easily navigate between Active/Inactive users. Users can have their own 2FA set up when their status gets switched to active.
Note: To change your email address or phone number, contact support at email@example.com.
Multiple Admins can seamlessly view, approve or reject Allowlist requests directly on FTX US Derivatives.
Only admins can approve/remove allowlist - see Roles and Permissions
- Admins are notified whenever a Withdrawal request takes place
- Each corresponding Admin will receive a notification that Withdrawal requests have been initiated and the entire team is contacted for approval
- Balance and History view displays requests that are pending and completed; all valid admins are notified of requests and prompted for approval
Example of multi-Admins with Allowlisting
- Admin 1 initiates a withdrawal and gets a notification that a withdrawal has been initiated:
- The Admin team is contacted to approve the withdrawal request
- Admin 2 views with the option to approve or reject the request
- Admin 2 approves by entering in 2FA code to validate:
- After approval, both Admin 1 and Admin 2 can see that the withdrawal is approved.