BEFORE YOU BEGIN
LedgerX only accepts wire transfers for U.S. dollar deposits. All other types of transfers (including ACH transfers) will be rejected. The wire must come from a bank account that matches the name of your LedgerX LLC account. All other wires will be rejected.
Initiating a wire transfer
All wires to your LedgerX account must be initiated from a bank account in your name. If you initiate a transfer from a bank account that is not in your name, it will be rejected.
- Submit a Deposit Notice on LedgerX: On the platform,>hover over 'Transfer Funds' > select 'Deposit USD' > Enter the amount you plan on sending.
- Contact your bank and issue a wire transfer from your bank account
- Select wire transfer. All other types of transfers will be rejected. Return of funds can take up to 10-15 business days.
- Note: We do not charge for any wire transfers however, check with your bank to review their fees as some banks charge a $20-30 fee per wire transfer.
- Copy your Account ID number and enter this in the "Memo" or "Reference" field of the transfer.
- Include the bank address and routing number needed for incoming wires to our bank. For your convenience, this information can be found under the deposit notice section on the platform and will also be emailed to you upon creating a deposit notice.
- Your bank will provide you with an 18-digit Wire Fed Reference Number (Note: this is not the Bank Reference Number).
Usually, wires take a day but have seen them take longer on the first deposit. Please note, we cannot accept ACH transfers at this time, so if you sent your transfer via ACH, our bank will automatically reject it and return it to you. ACH transfers usually take 3-10 business days.