Multiple Admins can seamlessly view, approve or reject Allowlist requests directly on LedgerX.
Only admins can approve/remove allowlist - see Roles and Permissions
- Admins are notified whenever a Withdrawal request takes place
- Each corresponding Admin will receive a notification that Withdrawal requests have been initiated and the entire team is contacted for approval
- Balance and History view displays requests that are pending and completed; all valid admins are notified of requests and prompted for approval
Example of multi-Admins with allowlisting
- Admin 1 initiates a withdrawal and gets a notification that a withdrawal has been initiated:
- The Admin team is contacted to approve the withdrawal request
- Admin 2 views with the option to approve or reject the request
- Admin 2 approves by entering in 2FA code to validate:
- After approval, both Admin 1 and Admin 2 can see that the withdrawal is approved.