You need to add your bank account and address in your Profile to submit a US dollar withdrawal request.
1. Sign in to your LedgerX account and navigate to "My Profile"
2. First, update the address on your Profile to the mailing address associated with your bank account. Addresses are required for wire transfers.
3. Then, in the Banking tab, click Add Bank Account
4. Add your ABA wire routing number and bank account number. Please note, we only send wire transfers. Your wire routing number is often different than the bank transfer (ACH) routing number found at the bottom of your checks. Please contact your bank or visit their website for wire instructions.
Please double-check that these numbers are correct. ACH transfers are not permitted.
If you enter in an ACH routing number, you will receive the following error message:
5. If you need to add a memo or "for further credit to" information make sure to add it here. Please check if your bank requires this information. This is generally required when wiring to a brokerage or intermediary.
6. With your bank account and address updated, you can submit a US dollar withdrawal request. Please see How to withdraw dollars from your LedgerX account for details!