In order to withdraw bitcoin from your LedgerX account, you will need to enter a bitcoin withdrawal address and then confirm the request. Funds will be locked from trading when you submit your withdrawal request.
1. Sign in to your LedgerX account, navigate to "Withdrawal" and select Bitcoin.
2. In order to withdraw bitcoin from your LedgerX account, you must first add a bitcoin withdrawal address. This is the address you are sending the bitcoin to. Please double check the address you entered. Allowlisting will be supported in early 2021.
3. Carefully review the instructions in the withdrawal window.
4. Enter the amount you want to withdraw in the “BTC Amount” field. LedgerX currently charges a 0.001 BTC withdrawal fee.
5. Enter your two-factor authentication code. This is the same 6-digit code that you use to login to your LedgerX account.
6. Click “Submit Withdrawal.”
7. When the withdrawal is submitted, you will receive an email notifying you that a withdrawal from your account has been requested. This email will contain a link that says “Approve Withdrawal”, which you will need to click in order to confirm the withdrawal. Please check that the bitcoin withdrawal address and bitcoin amount is correct in the email. Then, confirm the withdrawal by clicking the confirmation link.
Accounts with more than one Admin require confirmation from two Admins. See [Withdrawals with multiple Admins]
Your withdrawal will be marked as “Pending” until you confirm or cancel your withdrawal. When a withdrawal is confirmed and marked as “Processing” it can no longer be cancelled.