What documents are required for a company application?
For the company application you will need:
- Certificate of Good Standing
- One of the following Organizational Documents
- Certificate of Incorporation and Bylaws
- Partnership Agreement and Registration Certification
- LLC Operating Agreement and Registration Certificate
- Other organizational documents
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policy. If your entity does not need an AML letter because it does not accept outside funds, please let us know.
- Beneficial Owner IDs
- Legal Entity Identifier (can request from https://lei.bloomberg.com/ and it generally takes less than 24 hours). We are required to obtain this for regulatory reporting
Trading on LedgerX is available to these entity types:
- United States (US), Cayman Islands, or British Virgin Islands (BVI) entities
- Entities wholly owned or managed by a United States entity/individual
- National Futures Association (NFA) registered entity/individual