I got a new phone or need to move two-factor to my new device
- Login to your LedgerX account with your current 6-digit code
- Navigate to Settings on omni.ledgerx.com
- See Reset Two-Factor Authentication & click Reset
- Enter your current 6-digit code
- Scan the new QR code or copy key phrase on your new device
I cannot login to reset my two-factor authentication (2FA)
You can reset your two-factor authentication when you log in to your LedgerX account. Follow the steps below if you cannot log in.
1. Go to the login screen
2. Enter your credentials (email + password)
3. On the next screen, click on "I no longer have access to my 2FA device"
An identity verification link via Persona will be sent to your email to verify your identity and authorize a reset. Please follow this link to verify.
Once you complete the verification, LedgerX will review your verification and reset your two-factor authentication (2FA). LedgerX will email you when your reset is complete and you can log in again.
Persona ID Verification Troubleshoot
LedgerX uses a secure ID verification platform called Persona. LedgerX requires customers to verify their email address, phone number, and ID with Persona in order to reset credentials, make large withdrawals and more. If you have attempted to upload your ID and receive a notification that it “failed,” here are some tips on what you can do to get verified.
- Make sure the photo includes the ENTIRE ID along with your name and a clear photo of your face. Any US government-issued ID will work! Persona only accepts ID that is issued by the government of a recognized country/state. This may include: driver’s license, state ID, passport, passport card or a permanent resident card.
- Retake the photo so that it is not blurry or too dark. Persona requires a clear shot of your ID in order to verify your identity
- Still not able to verify your ID? We’re here to help and would be happy to get you set up! Feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name and a screenshot of the error message so we know how best to assist you. For your safety, do not send a screenshot or photo of your ID in your email.