Deposit USD via wire transfer
Note: We only accept wire transfers.
ACH transfers will be rejected. Some banks may default to ACH Transfer or provide "next-day transfer" ACH options, so if you’re unsure please reach out to your bank for wire instructions. ACH transfers will be automatically rejected by our bank and returned back to you. ACH transfers usually take 3-5 business days on each end.
LedgerX does not charge fees for wire deposits or wire withdrawals. Please check with your bank to see if they charge wire fees.
How do I send a wire transfer?
- All wires to your LedgerX account must be initiated from a bank account in your name. If you initiate a transfer from a bank account that is not in your name, it will be rejected.
- Your wire may be rejected if it is sent from a Business bank account to a personal, Individual LedgerX account, or vice versa.
- Please include your LedgerX ID in the notes/memo section. You can find your ID in the Deposit window.
- You can find the LedgerX wire details in the Deposit window on omni.ledgerx.com.
- When will my funds be available on LedgerX? LedgerX will approve your deposit notice the same business day that we receive your wire. When your wire is approved, you will receive an email confirmation and the funds will be listed in your Available for Trading balance.
- Can I use a joint bank account? Yes, you can wire USD to LedgerX from a joint bank account. If your name is not included on the wire details, LedgerX will need you to provide proof that you are a joint owner on the account. Please send this proof of ownership, such as a bank statement, to email@example.com.
How to make a deposit:
- To deposit funds, hover over Available for Trading in the top left corner and click Deposit > US dollar.
Within the Deposit USD tab, you will find the LedgerX bank account details. Use these wire instructions (including the account #) listed in the Deposit USD tab. You can also find the bank address and routing number needed for incoming wires to Silvergate Bank here.
- Please remember to set the metadata field or wire additional information field with your Market Participant ID (this number is listed below our bank account and routing number).
- Then submit a deposit notice to let us know your wire is on the way. We will approve your deposit notice when we receive your wire. We cannot approve your wire without a deposit notice.
To get to this view, hover over Available For Trading > Deposit > USD > Submit Deposit Notice
NOTE: We only accept wire transfers. ACH transfers are not permitted. The wire must come from a bank account that matches the name of your LedgerX account.