Allowlisting is an optional security feature that allows you to restrict withdrawals to known addresses.
- Save time from looking up your crypto withdrawal address
- Safely store and reuse trusted crypto addresses for withdrawals
Each new address must clear a 72-hour approval hold before it becomes active for withdrawals. Please note that when adding the first address you will not be able to make a withdrawal for 72 hours.
To ban all allowlisting withdrawal activity, you can leave your address list empty.
Institutional Users can set up multiple Admin controls.
1. Head to the Allowlist section under "Settings"
2. Add Addresses and create nicknames to easily determine accounts
- Enter Nickname for future reference
- Enter your BTC/ETH withdrawal address
- Enter the 6-digit 2FA code from your Authenticator app affiliated with your LX account
- Note: Any enabled allowlist for BTC will also apply to ETH too (and vice versa).
3. Wait 72-hours for allowlist to process:
4. Easily delete addresses that are no longer of use: (Note: There is a 72 hour hold to delete addresses.)
5. After successfully adding an Allowlisting Withdrawal, easily make a BTC/ETH Withdrawal
6. Withdraw BTC/ETH and select your preferred allowlist wallet address
7. Wait 72 hours until available
Delete Addresses from Allowlisting
When deleting an address from Allowlisting, it will be removed from your account in 72 hours. You will not be able to withdraw from this address during the 72 hour deletion period.
Withdrawals will still be available to your other allowlisted addresses during the 72 hour deletion period.
If you are deleting the only allowlisted address on your account, withdrawals will be disabled on your account for the 72 hour period. Withdrawals will be available to any address after the allowlisted address is deleted from your account.