Allowlisting is an optional security feature that allows you to restrict withdrawals to known addresses.
- Save time from looking up your BTC withdrawal address
- Safely store and reuse trusted crypto addresses for withdrawals
Each new address must clear a 72-hour approval hold before it becomes active for withdrawals. Please note that when adding the first address you will not be able to make a withdrawal for 72 hours.
1. Head to the Allowlist section under "Settings"
2. Add Address and create nicknames to easily determine accounts
- Enter Nickname under Address
- Enter 6-digit 2FA code from your Authenticator app affiliated with your LX account
- Add Address
- Enter your BTC withdrawal address
3. Wait 72-hours for allowlist to process:
4. Easily delete addresses that are no longer of use: (Note: There is a 72 hour hold to delete addresses.)
5. After successfully adding an Allowlisting Withdrawal, easily make a BTC Withdrawal
6. Withdraw BTC and select your preferred allowlist wallet address
7. If the withdrawal is > than 1 BTC, an extra security check via persona will occur
To ban all allowlisting withdrawal activity, you can leave your address list empty.
Institutional Users can set up multiple Admin controls. Click here for details.