You can withdraw US dollars from your account via wire transfer. ACH transfers are not permitted at this time. Funds will be locked from trading when you submit your withdrawal request.
1. Sign in to your LedgerX account, navigate to "Withdrawal" and select US dollars.
2. In order to withdraw US dollars from your LedgerX account, you must first add your bank account. See How to add your bank account for withdrawals
3. Enter the amount you want to withdraw in the “USD Amount” field. There is no minimum dollar withdrawal. Note: Available funds for withdrawal includes your Order Locked funds. Withdrawing Order Locked funds will cancel open orders.
4. Carefully review the instructions in the withdrawal window. If your bank requires a memo or "for further credit to" information, please include this in the Memo field.
5. Enter your two-factor authentication code. This is the same 6-digit code that you use to login to your LedgerX account.
6. Click “Authorize Withdrawal.”
7. When the withdrawal is authorized, you will receive an email notifying you that a withdrawal from your account has been requested. This email will contain a link that says “Approve Withdrawal”, which you will need to click in order to confirm the withdrawal. Please check that the withdrawal details are correct in the email, and then confirm the withdrawal by clicking the confirmation link.
Accounts with more than one Admin require confirmation from two Admins. See [Withdrawals with multiple Admins]
Your withdrawal will be marked as “Pending” until you confirm or cancel your withdrawal. When a withdrawal is confirmed and marked as “Processing” it can no longer be cancelled.